You are here: Home Services Identity Management Documents and Regulations Early Namechange

Early Namechange

Transgender persons have the possibility to apply for an early change of first name and gender entry – without a court order according to the TSG. To do so, please submit the corresponding request with all required proofs by mail or as e-mail to the Identity Mangement. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Wolny.

The HRZ-IdM is the point of contact regarding early name change for members and affiliates of the University who are not currently enrolled with the Registrar's Office and for whom no personnel file is maintained with the Human Resources Department. Please be sure to fill out the header section of the paper form completely.

Download Antrag auf vorgezogene Namensänderung.pdf

If you want to share this information with another person, please link to this website here and not to the PDF directly. The direct URL of the PDF may change at any time.

Document Actions