You are here: Home Services Identity Management User Groups Guests


You are a visiting student or guest student of one of the following categories: „kleine/r Zweithörer/in“, „Gasthörer/in“ or „besondere/r Gasthörer/in“ of a continuing education program, or a participant of the scholarship program “FFF”?

How do I receive my Uni-ID?

You can receive a Uni-ID via a "new application". The access data will be send to your private mailing address. Please remember to submit all documents mentioned in the application form. Otherwise your application cannot be processed. 

None of the categories fit for me. What can I do?

You need a fee-based “Gast- or Zweithörerschein” (guest/visiting student card). 

To gain access to the central IT services, a legal relationship to the University of Bonn is necessary. 

My entitlement to use a Uni-ID will end soon. What are my options?

  • Extension: Your Uni-ID can only be extended manually after you have handed in the required documents.  


Document Actions